CARFAX is the most trusted source of vehicle history information about US cars. For more than 30 years, CARFAX has been helping millions of used car shoppers make better purchase decisions and avoid expensive hidden problems. In addition, CARFAX has helped used car dealers around the world to build trust with their customers and sell their cars with confidence. CARFAX Europe is active in many European countries including Poland where they have been helping to protect consumers since early 2019.
As a member of the Business Solutions Team you will be responsible for building applications around these extensive data sets. The applications are used both internally to support data analysis, as well as externally, providing value to our customers in form of reports, risk evaluations, trends and other visualizations.
We are living a DevOps culture, where every team takes full ownership of their applications and the infrastructure in terms of delivery.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience in general.
- Professional experience with Python and Python frameworks like PYPY, Falcon, or Flask.
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web- or microservices.
Bonus points for experience with:
- professional experience with Java.
- Experience with working and collaborating as part of agile teams. You should have experience using approaches like pair programming, extreme programming and mob-style programming on a daily basis.
- Experience writing software using a test-driven approach (TDD), for instance Junit for Java and nose or pytests for Python
- You are familiar with CI/CD pipelines shipping containerized applications using GitLab CI, Jenkins, Docker and
- You have experience designing databases, relational and NoSQL-based (i.e. using MongoDB).
- Experience designing applications around message queuing systems such as Amazon SQS, RabbitMQ or Kafka.
- Experience writing APIs that follow the GraphQL standard.
- You have supported highly available and scalable solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or another cloud provider. Even better if you used Terraform!
- Experience utilizing caching systems such as Redis or Memcache
CV w j. angielskim proszę przesłać na adres: email@example.com