- The field of mechanical engineering plays a part in many business sectors including the automotive industry, machining, steel construction, electronics, lighting, casting, chemistry processing etc.
- The above businesses require subcontracting services such as steel processing on CNC machines, packaging and others.
- There are post available for engineers who are experienced in production processes, maintenance, CNC machinery, quality control, construction design, new launches, and different technologies. Companies also seek to fill managerial vacancies in all these fields.
- Qualifications needed are related to high technical skills, knowledge of machinery operation for CNC machines, PLC drivers, DCS, HMI, ERP systems and others. Advanced English skills are essential.
- Mechanical design engineer
- CNC operator
- Supply chain
- Maintenance supervisor
- Quality assurance
- Supplier development engineer
- Production Manager
- Operational / strategic buyer
- New product introduction engineer