IT DevOps Engineer - Gdańsk
In this role, you’ll collaborate with software developers to setup continuous integration as well as deploy, debug and operate our systems. You will be responsible for automating and optimizing our operations and processes as much as possible, while building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations, as well as responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues in our development, quality and production environments.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- DevOps working style: collaboration, communication, proper documentation and sharing as key working style.
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong experience with cloud based infrastructure like AWS, GCE, etc.; we are running our systems in AWS.
- Strong experience with infrastructure-as-code using either Terraform or CloudFormation
- Extensive experience shipping containerized applications with CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI or similar with Docker.
- Experience with databases in SQL and NoSQL (as a service); we use mySQL and MongoDb extensively.
- Strong experience managing a cloud based, containerized infrastructure with Kubernetes; currently running our K8s cluster with AWS EKS.
- Experience with monitoring systems like Prometheus, ELK, New Relic, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices in IT Operations.
- Strong focus and priority on security and data protection in all aspects of your work.
What we offer
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Participation in English classes
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- Remote recruitment and onboarding proces
CV w j. angielskim proszę przesłać na adres: email@example.com