The candidate will work along with other data scientists and industry analysts to support activities related to development and maintenance of products that generate key insights on industry trend by applying various machine learning and data science techniques on proprietary as well as open data sources. The person will work alongside Product managers, Industry Analysts and Technology experts to develop and deliver the product in accordance with customer requirements and agreed timeline.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of analytics team based in Bangalore to develop and enhance world class analytics products that are used by world’s biggest shipping, energy and commodity trading companies.
- Clean, munge and integrate large amounts of data from various sources and develop sophisticated data processing pipelines for powering analytics products.
- Support the Client facing teams or management by producing quick-turnaround analysis, model development, and quality assurance for product development, consulting projects, and client presentations.
- Gather knowledge about the Maritime industry and its interrelationship with various economic and policy decision
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- +2 years of progressive experience in a Data Science/Engineering Team
- Ability to perform complex data analysis and data transformation using Python and Pyspark
- 1+ years of experience working with Spark ecosystem for data processing and modeling
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of best practices in developing enterprise level data science product, code optimization and model deployment
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Engineering)
Nice to have
- Good understanding of fundamental concepts in statistics, machine learning, and data mining
- Experience working with geo-spatial data and/or unstructured data at scale
- Experience working on complete lifecycle of data science project from requirements analysis, and data gathering till deployment of project on production
- Experience with Agile methodology and continuous development and deployment
What we offer
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Participation in English classes
- Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Three days for charity/volunteering
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- Remote recruitment and onboarding process
CV w j.angielskim proszę przesłać na adrres: email@example.com