UST Global® is looking for a SAP TM Solution Architect. The ideal candidate should have excellent hands on experience with SAP TM with integration to WM, SAP Logistics and Execution modules with a good understanding of SAP application design and project implementation methodologies. Candidate should have good experience in business process design for Shipment and Logistics processes for the pharmaceutical industry. A good understanding of SAP system architecture is expected. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into system requirements is key to be successful in this role.
As a SAP TM Architect, you will:
• Deliver innovative solutions in business consulting, business process design, application design and system integration supporting SAP Logistics, Procurement and Warehouse Management processes for customer’s organizations of multi-national corporations.
• Expertise required in SAP TM for outbound and inbound logistics, carrier and freight optimization.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing and Distribution Center shipment planning, Cost distribution modeling, tendering and carrier assignment, optimization models considering plant, distribution center and customer attention windows and transit times. • Knowledgeable in business processes, configuration and integration with other modules such as SAP SD , LE , PP, MM, PS, CO, FI etc.
• Ability to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business strategy, business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes.
• Strong communication skills. Able to discuss business processes with client team in business language, as well as discuss in depth technical issues with development team.
• Serving as trusted advisor to clients to help them meet business needs through innovative solutions.
• Ability to drive blueprint as well as fit to standard design sessions, configure, test, implement functional requirements and the creation of functional design specs in the area of SAP TM. Needs to be able to lead client meetings and drive business decisions.
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
• Ability to travel to client locations
• English speaking and writing
Top 3 must have:
• At least 10 years of in-depth knowledge and consulting experience in SAP SD/MM, LE and TM modules.
• 3-5 years of experience with SAP Logistics
• Experience in business process design for pharmaceutical industry preferred
CV w j. angielskim proszę przesłać na adres: firstname.lastname@example.org