SAP PP Architect
UST Global® is looking for a SAP PP Architect ( Advisor (Funct)). The ideal candidate should have excellent hands on experience with SAP PP with integration to MM & PSwith a good understanding of SAP application design. Candidate should have good experience in business process design for PP processesfor the pharmaceutical industry. A good understanding of SAP system architecture is expected. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into system requirements is key to be successful in this role.
As a SAP PP Architect, you will
- Deliver innovative solutions in business consulting, business process design, application design and system integration supporting SAP Finance and Controlling for customer’s organizations of multi-national corporations.
- Expertise required in SAP PP with S/4 Hana in pharmaceutical industry including R&D.
- Extensive knowledge of PP business design / configuration.
- Knowledgeable in business processes, configuration and integration with other modules such as SAP PP, MM, PS, CO, FI etc.
- Ability to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business strategy, business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes.
- Strong communication skills. Able to discuss business processes with client team in business language, as well as discuss in depth technical issues with development team.
- Serving as trusted advisor to clients to help them meet business needs through innovative solutions.
- Ability to drive blueprint as well as fit to standard design sessions, configure, test, implement functional requirements and the creation of functional design specs in the area of SAP PP. Needs to be able to lead client meetings as well as participate in pre-sales activities
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
- Ability to travel to client locations
- English speaking and writing
Top 3 must have:
- At least 10 years of in-depth knowledge and consulting experience in SAP PP
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP PP for the pharmaceutical industry including R&D
- Experience in business process design for pharmaceutical industry
CV w j. angielskim proszę przesłać na: firstname.lastname@example.org