React Front End Developer
You will provide technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project, with specific focus on building a React front-end and a smaller amount of Node.js on the middle tier. The role also involves the influencing of design and UX alongside interfacing with client technology and management/stakeholder teams. Initial responsibilities will be to develop new features, optimise components and enhance webpages to meet accessibility and security best practices.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate solid front-end skills (TypeScript, CSS-in-JS, JSX) with an emphasis on best practice e.g. valid and semantic code, future proofing and reuse, optimisation and security. Be prepared to discuss your experience at length as well as answer a series of technical and solution-based questions.
You will also collaborate with fellow developers and engineers to conceive implementation strategies and participate in review sessions with the product owner.
The ideal candidate
You need to be proficient and confident in using:
- HTML5, CSS3
- Unit testing with Jest
- ag-Grid + charting libraries
- Basic Node.js
- Cross browser compatibility (down to IE11)
- Git and GitHub with PRs and peer code review
- Accessibility principles and adherence to industry best practice
- Excellent communications and time management skills
- Good understanding of typical software development lifecycle practices
- Agile (Scrum)
CV w j. angielskim proszę przesłać na adres: email@example.com