IT Infrastructure Engineer (DIGITAL)
In this role, you will:
- Be part of a global team, working with colleagues in UK, Hong Kong, Canada, India, Poland and China, who are collectively responsible for end to end delivery of infrastructure to support high profile digital projects. Our ‘end to end’ delivery remit means ample opportunity for people to broaden their skills or cross train between technologies and products with freedom to deliver with minimal handoff between teams
- Build, support and maintain development and production Middleware infrastructure supporting the digital business line throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Participate in the design of effective Middleware configurations to support digital projects
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues within the team and to the wider digital IT community.
- Provide SME leadership in support of digital projects and deliverables
- Learn new technologies as they relate to the Middleware domain and the digital line of business, for example automation / orchestration using Ansible; Mulesoft; datapower and cloud technologies.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- In depth knowledge and experience with some of Websphere Application Server, MQ and Websphere Portal Server, mainly running on RHEL supported by VMWare virtual machines
- Ideally candidates should have an awareness of Mulesoft, Jenkins, Jira, Ansible, Splunk, App Dynamics, datapower, Liberty, Apache and Tomcat– however a keenness to learn and embrace new technologies is just as important.
- Ability and commitment to undertake out of hours support and work.
- Experience working closely within a multi discipline teams working using a devops method
CV w j. angielskim proszę przesłać na adres: email@example.com