Work in an international environment at sites located world-wide in start-up and commissioning of selected systems (automation/electrotechnical) on sea going vessels.
· Technical University/Maritime Academy degree in automation and/or electrical systems,
· 3 + years of experience in installation, commissioning, maintenance of modern control and instrumentation or electrical systems in maritime and/or offshore installations,
· suitable real world experience related to process, electrical and automation systems based on PLC and other equipment especially motors, pumps, fans, piping, instrumentation and valves,
· ability to understand, correct and use P&ID and electrical drawings and related component level documentation,
· fairly good command of English in speaking and writing, general and technical,
· good communication and interpersonal skills,
· willingness to travel world-wide on 3/5 weeks assignments, upto 7 months/year.
W przypadku zainteresowania ofertą proszę o przesłanie CV w j. angielskim na adres: email@example.com